Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kingdom Hearts

This game is awesome. This is the first game I bought when I just came Japan. Kingdom Hearts attracts me with a lot of cool features in a story with smoothly beautiful graphic. Everybody knows that Kingdom Hearts is great, largely because it offers an awesome new world of Disney, captures the spirit both of Square and Disney in a single game. Characters from both universes collide in an epic story that soon launched a sequel that made an even bigger success. The detailed facial expressions of all anime styled characters are outstanding. The way they look at each other, anger, love, confusion all look really good with the voice acting. I especially love the scenery in the Disney worlds, at Hollow Bastion and at The End of the World. They are just very romantic and very beautiful. Well, the game is pretty hard to me but it just made me want to get further, not a trace of boring. I have not played games for a long time. This kind of memory makes me really want to go back to the game life, at least today, the first day of the break

No comments: